Welcome to the Lake Tomahawk Municipal Web Site
A Little About Lake Tomahawk
To install the Adobe plugin you may DOWNLOAD IT HERE.
Or adjust your Internet Explorer Security settings. TRY THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
Lake Tomahawk Wisconsin is located in Oneida county. With a population of approximately 1,110, this little town is the keystone to the North Wisconsin woods summer and winter sports and activities.
Located in the heart of the North woods, Lake Tomahawk is home to hundreds of great fishing lakes incredible breathtaking wild life. If you enjoy shopping and eating, the surrounding communities offer an abundance of dining and shops to accommodate anyone. Read more about Lake Tomahawk HERE.
Elaine Carpenter, Town Clerk
715-490-2875 (Emergency Only)
Town Office Open
Mon. 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Tues. 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Wed. 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Thurs. 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Use Our Automated Contact Page HERE
Please call in advance to ensure personnel are available
A clean sweep program will be held in Lake Tomahawk on Saturday, June 1, 2013 at the yard waste/ brush site south of town at 6886 Highway 47. The hours will be from 8 am to 2 pm. This program will be conducted by Hayward Scrap Metal and Continental Computer Recycling.
...Read More Here
Late mornings, approximately two hours. Mondays in the Lake Tomahawk area. Mondays thru Fridays in the Woodruff area. Contact Mary Boyer, Oneida Co. Department on Aging at 715-369-6170 for more details.
...Read More Here
|The Town of Lake Tomahawk Comprehensive Plan for 2030 is now available.
To view the document click here.
| The mission of the Bike Lake Tomahawk Committee is to provide safe bike trails in the town of Lake Tomahawk with connections to nearby communities, state forests, and campgrounds.
If you are interested in helping the bike committee with future projects, have questions, or want to make a donation towards trail development, please contact George DeMet, P.O. Box 396, Lake Tomahawk, WI 54539 , 715-277-2245 firstname.lastname@example.org
What's Happening at the Sloan Center?
Monday & Wednesday, 12.00 pm.
For more information about attending or ordering meals, contact: Elaine Carpenter 277-3180
Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 am – 10:00am
For more information call 277-4591 or 614-4591.
Thursday, from 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm. November – March.
Recently Posted Forum Topics
- NOTICE TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK
- Annual Meeting-April 16, 2013 – 7:00 PM
- NOTICE SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK MAY 13, 2013
- NOTICE SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING May 8, 2013, 6:00 P.M.
- REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING MAY 8, 2013 Town of Tomahawk
- May Parks Commission Agenda
- Web Site Committee Minutes - April 3, 2013
- Web Site Committee - May 1, 2013
- Agenda for special Town Board Meeting 4-29-13
- NOTICE OF MEETING Oneida County Unit of Wisconsin Towns Assoc.
- Web Site Committee Minutes - March 6, 2013
- Regular Town Board Meeting April 16, 2013 Town of Lake Tomahawk
- ANNUAL TOWN MEETING APRIL 16, 2013 – 7:00 P.M. TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK
- Parks Commission Meeting April 9th, 2013
- Special Town Board Meeting – February 6, 2013
- Regular Town Board Meeting – February 13, 2013
- Regular Town Board Meeting – January 9, 2013
- Web Site Committee - April 3, 2013
- Town of Lake Tomahawk Part-Time Position: Information Center Representative
- NOTICE TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK LAKE TOMAHAWK SANITARY DISTRICT NO. 1 APPOINTMENT TO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS