Welcome to the Lake Tomahawk Municipal Web Site
IMPORTANT! - New Email Addresses for Town Government
The Lake Tomahawk Municipal Office email addresses have recently changed. We ask that you update your address books to reflect the new email addresses.
|Lake Tomahawk Web Masteremail@example.com|
A Little About Lake Tomahawk
To install the Adobe plugin you may DOWNLOAD IT HERE.
Or adjust your Internet Explorer Security settings. TRY THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
Lake Tomahawk Wisconsin is located in Oneida county. With a population of approximately 1,110, this little town is the keystone to the North Wisconsin woods summer and winter sports and activities.
Located in the heart of the North woods, Lake Tomahawk is home to hundreds of great fishing lakes incredible breathtaking wild life. If you enjoy shopping and eating, the surrounding communities offer an abundance of dining and shops to accommodate anyone. Read more about Lake Tomahawk HERE.
Elaine Carpenter, Town Clerk
715-490-2875 (Emergency Only)
Town Office Open
Mon. 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Tues. 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Wed. 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Thurs. 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Use Our Automated Contact Page HERE
Please call in advance to ensure personnel are available
Be sure to get out and enjoy some of the beautiful summer weather! Oneida County Biking and Walking Trails Council, Inc. works to make Oneida County more walk-able and bike-able by developing trails, bike lanes, and sidewalks.
Late mornings, approximately two hours. Mondays in the Lake Tomahawk area. Mondays thru Fridays in the Woodruff area. Contact Mary Boyer, Oneida Co. Department on Aging at 715-369-6170 for more details.
...Read More Here
|The Town of Lake Tomahawk Comprehensive Plan for 2030 is now available.
To view the document click here.
| The mission of the Bike Lake Tomahawk Committee is to provide safe bike trails in the town of Lake Tomahawk with connections to nearby communities, state forests, and campgrounds.
If you are interested in helping the bike committee with future projects, have questions, or want to make a donation towards trail development, please contact George DeMet, P.O. Box 396, Lake Tomahawk, WI 54539 , 715-277-2245 firstname.lastname@example.org
What's Happening at the Sloan Center?
Monday & Wednesday, 12.00 pm.
For more information about attending or ordering meals, contact: Elaine Carpenter 277-3180
Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 am – 10:00am
For more information call 277-4591 or 614-4591.
Thursday, from 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm. November – March.
Recently Posted Forum Topics
- December 11, 2013 Regular Town Board Meeting
- Lake Tomahawk Historical Society Meeting November 21, 2013
- November 12, 2013 Regular Town Board Meeting
- BUDGET HEARING/SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
- Lake Tomahawk Web Site Committee Meeting
- November Parks Commission Agenda
- Wisconsin Towns Association October 23, 2013 at 7:00 PM.
- Lake Tomahawk Historical Society Agenda for Thursday, October 24, 2013
- Regular Town Board Meeting September 11, 2013 Meeting Minutes
- 9-16-13 Special Town Board Meeting Minutes
- 9-25-13 Special Town Board Meeting Minutes
- Web Site Committee Minutes for September 23, 2013
- Web Site Committee Agenda for October 8, 2013
- Regular Town Board Meeting Wednesday October 9, 2013
- Special Town Board Meeting Wednesday October 2, 2013
- October Parks Commission Agenda
- Lake Tomahawk Historical Society - Thursday, Sept 26, 2013
- Special Town Board Meeting Wednesday September 25, 2013
- Lake Tomahawk Web Site Committee Budget Meeting 9/23/2013
- Special Town Board Meeting - Monday, September 16, 2013