Welcome to the Lake Tomahawk Municipal Web Site
A Little About Lake Tomahawk
To install the Adobe plugin you may DOWNLOAD IT HERE.
Or adjust your Internet Explorer Security settings. TRY THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
Lake Tomahawk Wisconsin is located in Oneida county. With a population of approximately 1,110, this little town is the keystone to the North Wisconsin woods summer and winter sports and activities.
Located in the heart of the North woods, Lake Tomahawk is home to hundreds of great fishing lakes incredible breathtaking wild life. If you enjoy shopping and eating, the surrounding communities offer an abundance of dining and shops to accommodate anyone. Read more about Lake Tomahawk HERE.
Elaine Carpenter, Town Clerk
715-490-2875 (Emergency Only)
Town Office Open
Mon. 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Tues. 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Wed. 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Thurs. 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Use Our Automated Contact Page HERE
Please call in advance to ensure personnel are available
The Lake Tomahawk Snowshoe Baseball Program is anxiously looking forward to this summer’s upcoming schedule. Not only because the squad will face its regular slate of opponents, but because of a special event at the end of July.
In addition, a cash raffle will be held with a chance to win $3,500.00 in total prizes. Tickets are $5.00 each or 3/$10.00 and can be purchased at area businesses. (All raffle proceeds go to the Wounded Warriors.)
|Now available for download, Request for Propsals for Hotel Market Demand Study||03/17/2014 - 11:06|
|Town of Lake Tomahawk Camping Permit||03/04/2014 - 11:28|
|Gunless Poultry Shoot||03/04/2014 - 11:27|
|Oneida County Biking and Walking Trails Council, Inc.||03/04/2014 - 11:26|
|Home Delivered Meal Drivers Needed||03/04/2014 - 11:25|
|Lake Tomahawk Oral Histories||03/04/2014 - 11:23|
|The Town of Lake Tomahawk Comprehensive Plan||03/04/2014 - 11:21|
What's Happening at the Sloan Center?
Monday & Wednesday, 12.00 pm.
For more information about attending or ordering meals, contact: Elaine Carpenter 277-3180
Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 am – 10:00am
For more information call 277-4591 or 614-4591.
Thursday, from 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm. November – March.
Recently Posted Forum Topics
- TOWN BOARD MEETING APRIL 15, 2014 TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK
- Annual Town Meeting April 15, 2014 Town Lake Tomahawk
- Web Site Committee Meeting Minutes March 5, 2014
- Web Site Meeting Agenda for April 9, 2014
- Special Town Board Meeting April 2, 2014
- March 17, 2014 Special Town Board Meeting
- TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES FEBRUARY 27, 2014
- Agenda for Regular Town Board Meeting March 12, 2014
- Web Site Meeting Agenda for March 5, 2014
- January 27th 2014 Special Town Board Meeting Minutes
- January 15th 2014 Special Town Board Meeting Minutes
- January 8, 2014 Regular Town Board Meeting Minutes
- TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING MINUTES FEBRUARY 5, 2014
- Regular Town Board Meeting - February 12, 2014
- January 8, 2014 Regular Town Board Meeting
- Regular Town Board Meeting – November 12, 2013
- December 11, 2013 Regular Town Board Meeting
- Lake Tomahawk Historical Society Meeting November 21, 2013
- November 12, 2013 Regular Town Board Meeting
- BUDGET HEARING/SPECIAL TOWN MEETING