Town of Lake Tomahawk
Park Board Commission
June 11, 2019
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of allegiance
3. Approval of agenda with the order at the discretion of the chair
4. Approval of minutes of May 14, 2019
5. Financial Report
6. Employee Report
7. Town representative report
8. New Business
a. Rainbow Park Lighting controls & cabinets replacement: $5,000.00 from baseball clubs and $3,750.00 from parks special project fund. Quote from Musco Lighting for mobilizing technician and areal lift to replace lights as needed.
b Town Boat Launch Fee collection increase to $5.00 daily. Discussion on yearly fee for residence second boat and non-resident amount.
c. Update on flowers and materials.
d. Snowshoe Park Concession: Roof needs repair, approval to obtain repairs.
10. Old Business: Parks Commission Member Positions for Christy Seidel and Richard Mazurczak will be voted on at the upcoming town meeting.
a. Children’s programs posted on web calendar and face book.
12. Next meeting Tuesday July 9, 2019
A quorum of town board members may be present
Posted on June 7, 2019